Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Raw Cheese

Alright, here is the thing, I love macaroni and cheese!! WHO DOESN'T?

But I don't love the calories, and the general deadness of the food. SO I have been looking for something raw. Guess what? I found something that hints, not duplicates, but hints strongly of MAC & CHEESE. SO believe me when I tell you that this is yummy!! But you have to like raw food to appreciate it, give it a go you adventurous soul!!

You MUST have a good blender for this recipe.

Raw Cheese

1/2 medium sized acorn squash, peeled, and cut into pieces
scant 1/4 of a small onion
1 tblsp. of apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes (NOW Brand is gluten free)
1 tsp. sea salt
1/4 or so tsp. of tumeric
1/2 - 1 cup water

Place all in blender and puree. Enjoy!!

*I think that this may be interesting when it is fermented.

*You will get tons of energy from this, prepare to bounce off the walls!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...